Friday, April 16, 2010

District 1 School Board Forum?

Earlier I posted dates for School Board forums that will involve all, or most, candidates.  Being that this is a Ward 1 blog though I'm very interested in the District 1 race that is getting pretty heated.  I have been unable to find any mention of a District 1 specific forum but would really like to see one show up.  I have emailed both the Arneson and Thomas campaigns seeking comment as to the possibility of a forum.  I've received an email back from one of the campaigns but will hold it until I give time to the other campaign to comment.  If I don't receive any feedback from the other campaign by Monday I will post the 1 email I do have. 

I've been getting several emails, and heard numerous rumors about this race.  It sounds like things are getting pretty interesting between the campaigns which could make for a very interesting convention.  With all the 'drama' surrounding this race I really hope that they can work out a forum in the near future. 

More to come on this very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment