Monday, April 26, 2010

State Convention

Sorry I have been absent for a few days, I spent the weekend up in Duluth taking in the sights and smells of the DFL State Convention.  Although it didn't turn out the way I had hoped when I rode into Duluth, it was a very good convention.  Saturday was of course the most active day with the endorsing of MAK.  I wasn't a delegate since I was married on the day of the SD59 convention but I did watch from the gallery all that took place on Saturday.  I 'Tweeted' most of the event from my perch at the DECC so my play-by-play can be seen on my Twitter.  MPP does have a great post up that really summed up my feelings of how things went in regards to the winners and losers of the convention so I'll let you head over there, and read that.

I'll try to get some more stuff up later today regarding the hopefully upcoming District 1 School Board Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment